sexta-feira, 5 de novembro de 2010

Canção do GTA - San Andreas

Gente, quando ouvi essa canção a primeira vez, achei ela muito familiar.
Então procurei sua letra, e "me paixonei nela" como dizem os companheiros de Minas Gerais ou Belzonte kkkk



A letra vai embaixo.

C D
She came to me shortly after Christmas
F G7 C
Said she hated spoil the New Year's Eve
C D
But the truth doesn't wait to come in season
F G7 C
And what we had feared was now believed
D
She said she'd leave come Monday mornin'
F G7 C
Catch a plane if I'd split the fare
D
She said she had friends in New York City
F G7 C
She'd look them up and have the baby there

F C
And now she's alone in New York City
F C
Livin' like Lord I wonder how
Am D
An angel in hell in New York City
F G7 C
I can't think about that now

D E
Honey, will you tell him Bible stories
G A7 D
And give him all the love I never could?
E
But never tell him too much about his daddy
G A7 D
'Cause there's not much to say that's good
E
He'll have to learn it all from his mother
G A7 D
How to count and say his ABC's
E
And when you teach him prayers to say at bedtime
G A7 D
Leave out "God bless daddy," won't you please?

G D
And now they're alone in New York City
G D
Livin' like Lord I wonder how
Bm E
2 angels in hell in New York City
G A7 D
I can't think about that now
G A7 D
I can't think about that now

Nenhum comentário: